Our next conference call will be on April 20th at 3:00 pm.
This call will focus on the next topic in the USDN workbook: Annual Meeting Planning Guide. There will be no guest speaker or additional topic for this call.
Please think about the questions below prior to the meeting.
Worksheet 4 Questions – Annual Meeting Planning
- What does the network need most right now (for example: to connect, to focus on content, to collaborate, to strengthen leadership)?
- What are the meeting goals?
- Who is best suited to handle the meeting event planning details, and how can this responsibility be shared?
- What dates, location, financial model, and agenda make the most sense for my network, given where they are in maturation (emerging, developing, mature)?
- How will you find out what are the primary topics of interest, and the member expectations are?
- What should the State of Our Network presentation address (annual work plan update, member survey data, etc.)?
- What specific activities in the agenda will build and strengthen relationships between members (ice breakers, evening reception activities, meeting buddies, etc.)?
- How should the sessions structured to support the meeting goals (for example: powerpoint presentations, breakout conversations, field trips, etc.)?
- What should the Post Meeting Evaluation Survey contain? What information is needed to improve in the coming year?